10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
You may be wondering who is behind this blog, well my name is Katie. You can check out my Meet Katie page for the basic details. However, I thought I would share some things I didn’t share on my Meet Katie page. It’s a short and sweet post but hopefully you’ll feel like you know me a little better.
- I’m into all things woowoo and energy. Check out Gabby Bernstein if you want to learn more.
- Green and gold runs deep in my blood. You can be sure you’ll see me in my Packer gear on game day.
- I play the guitar and my favorite song to play is I’m Yours by Jason Mraz.
- Ice cream is my weakness, especially the Campfire pit sundae from Kelley’s Country Creamery.
- I was super involved in high school-class president, student council president, vice president of science club, and a member of National Honors Society.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I hate riding on planes and haven’t been on one since I was 12.
- I use the Fertility Awareness Method for birth control.
- I know almost every word to “All Star” by Smash Mouth.
- I have only ever driven Honda Civics and currently own a 2015 crimson pearl model.
Is there something that’s unique about you that most people don’t know?